body~politic

~~~~~~~~~> Does DEBT  become SERFDOM ?

Tweet me @ColonialSerf, and let me know, and I'll share the answers HERE!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Al Madrigal Talks I'm Dying Up Here and Stand-Up Comedy | Collider

Al Madrigal Talks I'm Dying Up Here and Stand-Up Comedy | Collider



MADRIGAL:  Being a comic ruins you for normal conversations. I have a very difficult time talking to dads at my kids’ school. Even with other comics, I’ll get in trouble because I’ll make fun of other comics without realizing that they’re sensitive. I feel like everybody should be able to take it. My wife is just appalled, constantly. It is a problem. You grow up around the funniest people saying some of the most horrific things that could ever possibly come out of somebody’s mouth in conversation, and then you forget that you’re standing there with the assistant principal of your kid’s school when you’re saying something just as bad.

Twitter

-view CSL mobile version -



Webring Translator Thingamajig