body~politic

~~~~~~~~~> Does DEBT  become SERFDOM ?

Tweet me @ColonialSerf, and let me know, and I'll share the answers HERE!!!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

OPINION: TrumpCare is the cure to fixing the disaster of ObamaCare | TheHill

OPINION: TrumpCare is the cure to fixing the disaster of ObamaCare | TheHill



But the advantages of this bill are significant. Letting states strip away the so-called ObamaCare “essential benefits” formula has to lower costs. The GOP plan will allow young people to buy stripped down catastrophic coverage plans at very low premium costs. It will allow Americans to check off the box on their insurance forms on the types of services they want to have covered. If I don’t want dental care, contraceptives, mental health, or drug abuse coverage, why should I have to pay extra costs for them?  This doesn’t deny people coverage, but it does make them pay for it. What a concept.

Twitter

-view CSL mobile version -



Webring Translator Thingamajig