body~politic

~~~~~~~~~> Does DEBT  become SERFDOM ?

Tweet me @ColonialSerf, and let me know, and I'll share the answers HERE!!!

Friday, April 28, 2017

Milo Yiannopoulos Is Starting a New, Ugly, For-Profit Troll | Vanity Fair

Milo Yiannopoulos Is Starting a New, Ugly, For-Profit Troll | Vanity FairMilo Inc., according to a press release, will be based in Miami, with a planned staff of 30. It will be in the business of what can be best described as corporatized trolling via live entertainment, with Yiannopoulos and his investors hosting events featuring right-wing talent. “The business of Madonna became touring,” said Yiannopoulos in a phone interview, citing the artist’s deal with Live Nation. “I’m doing the same thing, but instead of signing up with Live Nation, I’m building one. I’m building it for libertarian and conservative comedians, writers, stand-up comics, intellectuals, you name it.”


Twitter

-view CSL mobile version -



Webring Translator Thingamajig