body~politic

~~~~~~~~~> Does DEBT  become SERFDOM ?

Tweet me @ColonialSerf, and let me know, and I'll share the answers HERE!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Remix OS: Is This the Droid You Were Looking For? | Linux.com | The source for Linux information

Remix OS: Is This the Droid You Were Looking For? | Linux.com | The source for Linux information



In spite of an Android-based operating system, Remix OS is not a fully open source project. It’s essentially a proprietary product with some Android open source code that is already available on GitHub. I wish developers would follow the trend and open source the project. Another gripe I have with Remix OS is that it does not support Linux. I don’t know about Windows users, but I am quite certain there are a lot of Linux users like me who would want to dual boot with Remix OS.
In the end, it’s a great project that holds great potential. If you have not tried it yet, please do!


Twitter

-view CSL mobile version -



Webring Translator Thingamajig