body~politic

~~~~~~~~~> Does DEBT  become SERFDOM ?

Tweet me @ColonialSerf, and let me know, and I'll share the answers HERE!!!

Sunday, October 9, 2016

/fit/ - Fitness - 4chan

/fit/ - Fitness - 4chan



>TFW 22 years old loser

>TFW never graduated highschool

>TFW no drivers license

>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job

>TFW fat dyel

>TFW low testosterone

>TFW kissless virgin

>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working



Please help me...



How can I become normal?
+45 replies and 3 images omitted. Click here to view.

>>
>>39016602 (OP)

>pls help

"No"

Only you can help (You)
>>
clean up your diet

drink more water a gallon+ a day

start doing cardio

mega dose vitamin c and d

eat a lot of eggs like a dozen+ a day
>>
>>39016602 (OP)

Say fuck everything and just start playing soccer 24/7, harness your autism into a sport, become a legend mane

Twitter

-view CSL mobile version -



Webring Translator Thingamajig