body~politic

~~~~~~~~~> Does DEBT  become SERFDOM ?

Tweet me @ColonialSerf, and let me know, and I'll share the answers HERE!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2016

MTP is such a bad way of transferring files that it's baffling to me that it's still used by modern Android : Android

MTP is such a bad way of transferring files that it's baffling to me that it's still used by modern Android : Android



[–]anders987[��] N5 8 points  
Google could include SMB support in Android, like some third party developers do.
[–]morpheousmartyNexus 5/9/7 2012,Stock | SGSII CM12.1 1 point  
That would require paying microsoft right?
[–]anders987[��] N5 2 points  
[–]AgustinDGalaxy SIII, CM12.1 1 point  
This was the original plan, but they didn't like it because it showed up in the wrong place in Windows (As a network share). So they chose MTP, that doesn't show up at all in Mac, nor Linux until recently.
I can't find the source for this though.

Twitter

-view CSL mobile version -



Webring Translator Thingamajig